That timer at the top doesn't lie, you only have one week left to get nerdy with it. The creativity and skill of BrickNerd readers never ceases to amaze me, and I find great joy in checking out the official Flickr group every day. Tomorrow I will be at Disneyland to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family, the place where this all started, and you can bet I'll be checking in on my phone to see what you've all been up to. There's still plenty of time left, and no shortage of inspiration from the wonderful world of Disney, get building, enter, and maybe win some totally awesome prizes from BrickNerd and our splendid sponsors. Things like:
- A complete set of Disney Minifigures from LEGO
- A lighting kit from Brickstuff
- Custom printed bricks and accessories by EclipseGRAFX and CustomBRICKS
- Stickers from Cooperworks
- A year subscription to BrickJournal magazine
- Books from No Starch Press
- Surprise LEGO sets from FBTB
- Brick Loot boxes
- And of course a big pile of worthless BrickNerd swag, including the new custom printed Duplo Nerdly and BrickNerd Studios magnets!
So what are you waiting for? Build on and nerd out!